I believe coaching is a process all professionals can benefit from. If Tiger Woods, Rafael Nadal and Dirk Nowitzki benefit from personal one on one coaching, we all can.
Professionals have coaches; amateurs do not.
- Author Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad)
I prefer working with high potential people who have an overwhelming desire to obtain excellence in their career. Whether you want advancement, increased impact where you are, or are looking to start a new career, one on one, individually tailored coaching helps you achieve those goals. If this is you and what you want, contact me here.
The questions: “Where are you? Where do you want to be? and How are you going to get there?” will guide us. We will be partners in maximizing your skills, talents and gifts that are already there. I will help shape your plans, hold you accountable and cheer you on as you obtain new levels of success.
My commitment to you is:
- I will do everything I can to help you be as successful as you desire to be.
- I will listen carefully to what you say and what you don’t say.
- I will be completely honest with you and strive to always speak with clarity.
- I will tell you what I believe you need to hear not just what you want to hear.
- I will have high expectations for you.
- I will challenge you to reach for a more fulfilling life.
- I will return your non-scheduled communications within 12 hours of hearing from you.
- I will keep all our conversations confidential.
- I will refer you to someone else if I believe you need something more than I can offer.
If you are wondering how a coach can help or simply wanting more information, please contact me here.