I believe what a person believes defines who they are. It is the same with an organization. This is who we are:
To be THE reason organizations and individuals realize radical growth in leadership, character and productivity.
Through visionary projects, training and speaking events, and one on one coaching we will:
- Lead individuals to grow into leaders of character.
- Be the catalyst for change in our clients’ organizational character.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Expect excellence from ourselves and our clients.
- Be flexible in our methods but not in our values.
- Integrity: “If doing the right thing was easy, everyone would be doing it.” –Me
- Courage: “Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point.” –C.S. Lewis
- Candor: “The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.” –Norman Vincent Peale
- The Golden Rule: “And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.” –Jesus Christ
- Communication: “No team ever failed because of too much communication.” –Me
- Listening: “True listening and understanding occurs only when the other person knows you understand.” –Henry Cloud
- Organizational: “A system left to itself tends to break down.” –2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Individual: “To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.” –Robert Louis Stevenson