I believe my character is the sum total of my habits – the good ones and the bad ones.
HOW I am is WHO I am.
Character determines my IMPACT in life more than competence.
My Vision (Why)
To be the loudest proponent for individual and organizational character in business today.
Through leadership consulting, speaking, and training I will:
- Lead individuals to grow into leaders of character.
- Be the catalyst for change in my clients’ organizational character.
- Provide solutions that are “doable” for even the busiest leader.
- Be flexible in my methods but not in my values.
- Integrity: “If doing the right thing was easy, everyone would be doing it.” –Me
- Courage: “Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point.” –C.S. Lewis
- Candor: “The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.” –Norman Vincent Peale
- The Golden Rule: “And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.” –Jesus Christ
- Communication: “No team ever failed because of too much communication.” –Me
- Listening: “True listening and understanding occurs only when the other person knows you understand.” –Henry Cloud
- Organizational: “A system left to itself tends to break down.” –2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Individual: “To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.” –Robert Louis Stevenson